- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 replaceable pins per side for secure foot engagement - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 380g
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt - Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
Make sure your young rider is pedaling right with Giant's Plastic Juvenile Pedals. - 1/2-inch spindles
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
- 100% SDG DNA in the design of these pedals - Utilizes a flat profile which allows optimal grip for flat pedal shoes - Composite body design - Minimal 17mm pedal body height maximizes the pedal feel - 105mm x 110mm Platform - Ramped and undercut traction pad - 18 pins, replaceable, bottom loaded - Bearing/bushing design for maximum durability. Fully rebuildable pedal design - Cro-Mo axle
- Look ARC Delta compatible - 9° rotation allows natural foot movement - Includes mounting hardware
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
- Compatible with Shimano® SPD™ cleat systems - Single or multi release functionality - 14 degrees of rotational adjustment - Steel construction - Hardware included
Dimension Mountain Sport Pedals. - Molded nylon pedal body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Weight: 290g
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately). - 238 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindle
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough, nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 113 x 95mm
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
- Features New for Kids BMX Racing - Pedal Weight (pair): 260g - Size: 68 x 83.5 x 17 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / DU bushings - Pins: replaceable grip pins
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-hole cleats let you use Crank Bros. pedals with your road shoes. The cleat and walking plate mount directly to shoes that use a traditional 3-hole mounting setup.
$17.50 - $19.00
- Compatible with LOOK cleats system. - 3 float options (0/4.5/9). - Memory position for separate front and rear cleat.
- Molded from durable nylon material - Includes mounting hardware - One size, no straps required - Easy installation
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Page 1 of 1