Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1 mm
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles for responsive power even when you're really cranking. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
$75.00 - $79.99
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
- 1/2” x 1/8” - 112 Links - Anti-Drop Design - RustBuster Function
- 1/2" x 3/16” - 98 Links - Bushing Construction - Full Nickel Plated - Heavy Duty Structure - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
$29.99 - $39.99
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
Page 1 of 1