The Lucky Cat Cage is made from a single sheet of lightweight 5052 alloy. Cut in the shape of a Maneki-neko (Japanese for "beckoning cat"), this Portland Design Works bottle cage will undoubtedly bring good luck to its owner. Its side loading design makes it a great fit on small bike frames.
$8.99 - $9.99
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
- Three mounting positions allow easy in/out bottle accessibility from the left, right, or center position. - Cage can be rotated to alternate positions after installation. - Weight: 50g - Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (on applicable Epic, Stumpjumper HT, and Diverge models). - SWAT technology design allows for storage and tool integration. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount Tool.
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
With Profile's Aerodrink System you can stay in your aero position and stay hydrated. This durable, injection-molded 32-ounce bottle includes an extended straw for easy access, and its mesh plug is great for on-the-go refills. The Aerodrink also slips easily into Profile's Airstryke and Century aero bars (sold separately).
$12.00 - $13.00
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
Sleek, light, and secure, Giant's feathery AirWay bottle cage features carbon construction to keep weight down while the arms safely grip your bottles.
Get to grips with your thirst, with the innovative Gripper bottle. The unique non-slip surface gives you maximum grasp, whatever the weather. The bottle is BPA free and features Fabric's high-flow valve and silicone mouthpiece. - Unique textured surface - Soft squeezable body - Silicone mouthpiece - BPA free
The Elite Fly Team is the lightest sport bottle available worldwide used by the best World Tour pro teams. Precise replicas of the bottles used in competition by the world's fastest riders: Team Sky, BMC Racing Team, Team Sunweb, Orica-Scott, MOVISTAR Team, Lotto Soudal, Equipe cycliste FDJ, Bahrain-Merida Pro Cycling Team, AG2R La Mondiale and UAE Team Emirates. - The lightest sport bottle available worldwide - Odorless, soft and durable plastic material, the result of an experimental research project by Elite - Used by the best World Tour pro teams in 2017 - Ergonomic cap and multi-material made. It guarantees an increased and easier liquid flow - Diameter: 74 mm - BPA free 550 ml
All-Around rotating bottle cage rotates to allow customization of bottle access. - Great for small or irregularly shaped frames. - Adjustable for custom positioning - Easy bottle access on small or irregularly shaped frames - Durable, lightweight aluminum - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Includes steel mounting bolts
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
• Ultra Lightweight Carbon Construction • Optimized Bottle Retention Design • Fits Most Water Bottles • Weight: 14 Grams +/-
Specialized's 24oz Big Mouth Bottle is conveniently shaped and absolutely leak-proof. - Tight-sealing Big Mouth screw top is wide enough for ice cubes and powder drink mix - Large, soft poppet top is easy to activate, delivers excellent flow, and seals tight - Easy to grab, flexible, and durable - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink
Page 1 of 1