$945.00 - $1,155.00
• Ultra-Light full composite 700C rims • Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves • 23mm wide rim for better tire performance • 30mm rim height • DT Aerolite/Aero Comp bladed stainless steel spokes • Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness vs. traditionally laced wheels • Alloy locking nipples • Giant alloy hub shell with Star Ratched driver • 1335g per pair
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
Giant's P-SL1 Rear Wheel features a wide 6061-aluminum rim for improved stiffness, aerodynamics and handling. The CNC-machined brake surface provides superior modulation and control, and the hub is built with precision-sealed cartridge bearings for long life and easy pedaling.
Mavic's Aksium Elite wheels are full of trickle-down technology, so you can have pro-level perks on a privateer's budget. Their lightweight 6106-aluminum rims spin up to speed in a snap and they boast Mavic's renowned UB milling on the braking surface for premium control no matter the conditions. You also get bladed aero spokes and Mavic's slippery QRM hubs for blazing speed wherever you ride. And if that wasn't enough, the Aksiums come wrapped in Mavic's durable Yksion Elite tires that grip hard and keep punctures at bay with a flat-resistant internal nylon belt. Make every ride faster and more fun with the Aksium Elites!
Dance up the climbs, crush the flats, swoop down the descents—do it all with speed and confidence on Mavic's R-SYS SLR wheels. These amazing hoops combine Mavic's tried-and-true technologies, such as their uber-light Maxtal rims, Exalith 2 brake tracks, and stiff, reliable QRM SL hubs with their revolutionary tubular carbon spokes. It all drastically reduces wheel weight while also significantly increasing stiffness for an incredible ride. The included Yksion Pro tires use a fast-rolling, long-wearing center tread with softer rubber on the sides for reduced rolling resistance and excellent cornering grip. These slick tires and wheels team up to bring you to the head of the pack and keep you there.
$449.99 - $1,199.99
Whether you already ride like a pro, or just dream about it, Shimano's Dura-Ace C24 Carbon Clincher Wheels give you the awesome performance to take your road riding to the highest level. The 24mm-deep high-modulus carbon rims are light for awesome acceleration and climbing, plus there are aluminum brake tracks for excellent speed control and durability. What's more, these remarkable hoops boast top-of-the-line Dura-Ace hubs and aero spokes for even more energy savings and free speed.
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
If you need just one wheel for on-the-spot repairs, this features both rim brake and disc brake compatibility.
- Strong nylon reinforced material handles high-pressures - Adhesive backed for a secure fit - Does not rot - 0.5mm thick
$236.00 - $275.00
- Alloy 700c rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 23mm wide rim for better tire performance - 30mm rim height - Stainless steel, straight pull, double butted spokes - Dynamic Balanced Lacing provides significantly higher transmission stiffness vs. traditionally laced wheels - Alloy locking nipples - Giant Alloy hub shell with pawl based driver - 1585g per pair
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
Features - Strong nylon reinforced material handles high-pressures - Adhesive backed for a secure fit - Does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Your riding doesn’t need to stop when the weather gets cold. Features - Giant road thru-axle trainer axle - Alloy construction - For use on 2017+ Giant road bikes with a 142x12mm rear thru-axle
Page 1 of 1